Tuesday 10 May 2016

Eleven months...

You probably wondered at the ambiguity of the title you came across while you were lazily scrolling down those social media teasers and you chanced upon one by me after so long. So before you make any other speculations whether I am here to complain about a current breakup, that somehow lasted that long and share a part of my misery with you to feel better, I would rather clear your doubts on how I got here. It has been eleven months past my last post over vacation shutdown and here I am, back with my vigour, yet again during my vacations and this time it will never be a shutdown since I am in my last year of Uni and things are pacing up just with the manner in which I need to keep track of the time as well as my deeds. And what better than writing could help me pour in another glass and soothe me.

A lot has happened past those eleven months I did not keep a track of and how time flies! I was on my way back home after completion of my prefinal year examinations when I realised that the moment I get back, there's so much to be done, some goals to be reached, some calls awaited my confirmation for an affirmative answer to perhaps an entrance exam or a final interview round. There has been a lot going around and a lot to absorb still before I graduate. Before I forget, there has been some wonderful memories down the lane. There were nights when I used to blabber about how I miss home, then came nights where late night texting and drama followed the nights of hysteria. Whatever the time unfolded, I unfolded some hidden aspects of my personality as well apart from realising the truth of life and existence in the society.

Having been a part of the society that we live in, I was undoubtedly made to believe in the strength of communication and favours. I absorbed the truth about friendship; They may be bitter sweet but when the twelfth hour does arrive there are a handful who reach out to you to your rescue. Some turn their backs even when you weep in intense agony, some blink and come to make a difference and turn the tables in your favour and some just pull you down for a reason well suited to their purposes, but all one needs is the constant support from the parents and those handful who stand to support you.

I had no reason in particular to stay away from online blogging for so long but some times your feelings get confined to the walls you yourself build for people to knock down and there was this moment of ecstasy when I returned home for the summers this year when my parents did knock that wall down. It has been a crazy year, not just for me but our great celebrities as well since there is a mushroom gallerina I am sure flooding every media counter you are probably a member of.

Enough of all the dramatic text above, I am sure the year gone by would have proved to be one of great experiences and beholder of so many memories. I wish I could capture and relive every moment whenever I wished to, visit places again and be with my favourite people for months and years to come and attain all the goals I have decided for myself. Never would nod aside to share my thoughts with you since had I done that simultaneously with whatever was going on, all would have been penned down, not in that diary that lay on my bookshelf now, but with the best analyst one can find, the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment